DuraSoak® General Purpose Econo-Duty Absorbent Rolls

Item#: 23450
DISCONTINUED - You can continue to place orders for this part until inventory has been depleted.
  • Econo-Duty Absorbent Roll is made with 25% post-consumer and 50% pre-consumer recycled shop towel fibers for a total of 75% recycled fibers
  • Absorbs both oil and water as well as grease, transmission fluid, hydraulic fluid, coolants, diesel fuel and many other fluids
  • We have added a layer of polypropylene netting for added strength and durability
  • Major raw material source comes from our excess shop towel material which creates a more price stable product vs. meltblown polypropylene sorbents
  • Class A fire retardant when roll is dry (lab tested per ASTM E84)
  • Made in the USA
  • U.S. Patent No. 8,118,177 and other patents pending
  • CAUTION: Not intended for use with aggressive acids or caustics. Dispose of all sorbent materials in accordance with local, state and federal regulations.
Product Number: 23450
Package Qty: 1 roll/box
Color: Blue
Pallets Per Truck: 30
Case Height: 29.25
Case Length: 21.875
Case Width: 19.875
Case Weight: 21
Cases Per Pallet: 12 cases
Quantity Per Case: 1 roll/box
Roll Size: 28.5" x 150'
UPC: 660708234505
*Less Than Truckload (LTL) Truckload (TL)