- (800) 237-8454
- Contact Us
- SIGN IN
- About Us
• How your personal information is collected.
• How we use and protect personal information.
• With whom we share information.
• Your choices and options regarding the use and sharing of your information.
What Information Do We Collect?
We collect personal information about you to deliver the products, information (such as catalogs), or other items requested by you and to improve your on-line experience.
Information You Give Us.
When you use this website, you may choose to provide us with information about yourself in a variety of different ways. And we may collect and combine this information with information you choose to provide off-line (such as when placing a telephone or catalog order and you provide us with your name and address). Some examples of when we collect information are when you:
(Note, not all of our websites may include all of the functionalities or features described below.)
• Sign up to receive email updates.
• Send us an email.
• Make an online, catalog, or telephone purchase from us.
• Request customer service.
• Submit a testimonial, product review, or other user-generated content that may be posted on the website, if any.
• Participate in a contest, sweepstake, promotion, or survey.
• Otherwise submit personal information to us.
Personal information is information that identifies you or is reasonably linked to you. The personal information we collect may include contact and payment information such as your name, email and physical addresses, phone numbers, and credit and debit card information.
Automated Information Collection.
We automatically receive and store certain types of information when you interact with our websites, emails, and online advertising. Our purpose is to allow the websites to work correctly, to evaluate use of the website, and to support website analytics and marketing campaigns. Some examples include:
• We may collect technical information such as your internet protocol address, your device operating system and browser type, the address of a referring website, if any, and the path you take through our websites.
• We use "cookies" to recognize your computer as you use or return to our sites. This is done so that we can provide a continuous and more personalized shopping experience for you. A cookie is a small text file that a website or email may save to your browser and store on your hard drive.
• We may also use web beacons. Web beacons allow us to know if a certain page was visited, an email was opened, or if ad banners on our website and other sites were effective.
How We Use Your Information?
We use information about you to provide products and services to you, to promote our business, and to otherwise support our business. These include order or service fulfillment, internal business processes, marketing, authentication, loss and fraud prevention, public safety and legal functions. Some examples include but are not limited to:
• To respond to an e-mail or request from you.
• To personalize the website for you.
• To administer surveys and promotions, if any.
• To provide you with information that we believe may be useful to you, such as information about products or services provided by us or other businesses.
• To perform analytics and to improve our products, websites, and advertising.
• To comply with applicable laws, regulations, and legal process.
• To keep a record of our transactions and communications.
• As otherwise necessary or useful for us to conduct our business, so long as such use is permitted by law.
We may use personal information to contact you, consistent with applicable law, through any contact information you provide through our websites, including any email address, telephone number, cell phone number, text message number, or fax number. You expressly consent to our use of all information provided by you to contact you by any applicable method.
With Whom Do We Share Your Information?
Sellars does not sell or rent your personal information to third parties for marketing purposes. We do share information about you with third parties for the following purposes:
Service Providers and Vendors to Sellars.
We may share information about you to vendors and service providers that assist us with our business. For example, if you order a product to be shipped, we will share your name and address with the delivery service. Similarly, if you pay for an item with a credit card, we share information with the applicable financial institution(s) as necessary to process your transaction and to protect against fraud. We share information with other companies that help us improve our product and service offerings and our websites. Your personal information will be stored and processed by our service providers in the United States. By contract, we require our service providers to use reasonable security measures to protect your information.
Legal Requirements and Protection of Our Company and Others.
We may disclose your information in other special circumstances. These include situations when the sharing is necessary to protect the safety, property, or other rights of Sellars, our customers, our vendors, or any other person, or where otherwise required by law. Sellars may provide your personal information in response to a search warrant or other legal inquiry or order such as a subpoena, or to an investigative body in the case of a breach of an agreement or contravention of law, or as otherwise required by applicable law. We may share your information and cooperate with law enforcement authorities at our discretion.
We may transfer any information we have about you in connection with a merger or sale (including transfers made as part of insolvency or bankruptcy proceedings) involving all or part of Sellars and its assets, or as part of a corporate reorganization or stock sale or other change in corporate control or similar transaction.
Aggregate Information. We may de-identify and aggregate information regarding the use of our website. Once all identifying information about you has been removed and the information is anonymous, we may use or share such aggregate information without restriction.
Data Collection, Use, or Disclosure.
This website does not offer a “privacy settings” or “review your information” page or functionality.
How to Access and Update Your Information.
Sellars takes reasonable steps to keep your personal information accurate and complete. You can access or update your personal information, including contact or account information, in the following ways:
• If you have created an account on one of our websites, log into your account. Once you do, you will be able to enter and update your own contact information and payment information, as well as contact information for recipients you have designated.
• Contact us at the email or postal address listed in the "Contact Us" section at the bottom of this Policy. Please include your current contact information, the information you are interested in accessing, and your requested changes. We will provide you the personal information requested if reasonably available, unless it infringes on the privacy of other individuals and subject to reasonable limitations provided by law and internal procedures. Otherwise we will describe the types of information we typically collect. We will provide access and make changes you request, or will provide an explanation of what actions we will be able to take with regard to the request.
• If you need help accessing your information related to a service provided by a third party, we will assist you by referring you to the third party. Please contact us via the "Contact Us" section below.
Information security is important to Sellars. We use reasonable security measures designed to help protect the confidentiality of personal information. Due to the nature of the Internet and online communications, however, we cannot guarantee that any information transmitted online will remain absolutely confidential, and we are not liable for the illegal acts of third parties such as criminal hackers. When you are accessing third party tools that appear on this website (for example, Google maps), the third party may also collect information about you, including information such as an Internet protocol (IP) address.
Most e-mail, including any e-mail functionality on our site, does not provide a completely secure and confidential means of communication. If you send an e-mail communication to us, it is possible that your e-mail may be accessed or viewed inappropriately by another Internet user while in transit to us. If you wish to keep your information completely private, you should not use e-mail.
If you created an account you have been provided a password. Please keep this password confidential. You are responsible for any loss or misuse of your password and resulting actions taken with your account. We also use a technology called Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) designed to protect information in-transit over the Internet.
We also use appropriate physical, administrative, and technical controls to protect your information as well as our computers and technology that stores your information.
Payment and Financial Information
We protect payment card information we collect during transactions. We comply with industry standards that require safeguards for handling and securing customer information. These include using secure networks; encryption or other protection of cardholder data; physical and technical access controls; monitors and tests of security systems; and information security policies.
Privacy of Children Online
We are committed to protecting children's online privacy. Our websites are for a general audience and are not geared towards children. In order to protect the privacy of children, Sellars websites and mobile applications do not knowingly collect personal information from children under the age of 13 without prior parental consent. Please contact us via the "Contact Us" section of this Policy if you believe we may have collected information from your child and we will work to delete it.
You understand and agree that information about you may be sent to and processed by computers located in the United States.
For general customer information contact: 1-800-237-8454 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Your California Privacy Rights.
• We may share information with others outside of Sellars for marketing purposes if we believe the third party may offer items of interest to you.
• We may also share information with vendors, such as a fulfillment company that assists us with our operations.
• See the section above “With Whom Do We Share Your Information” for a full description.
• Do not track disclosure: This website does not monitor or identify “do not track signals” from your computer, and such signals will not impact the operation of this website.
Please contact us with any questions, or to request a list of third parties to whom we may disclose information for marketing purposes and the categories of information we may disclose, via the Contact Us section above.
Last Updated: November 26, 2013