Sellars Absorbent Materials COVID-19 Response
As the world health community continues to closely monitor COVID-19, Sellars Absorbent Materials is taking proactive steps to address concerns for our people and business.
One thing is certain in this uncertain time – Sellars is open for business and remains committed to supplying you, our family of customers, with the Sellars family of products you need. We appreciate your business and are grateful to continue to serve you. If you have any questions, please feel to contact us.
Sellars safety measures
- We are following Social Distancing Guidelines to protect the health and safety of employees, customers, and vendors.
- We are requiring anyone who is sick to not come to work until well. Any employee who attempts to come to work sick will be sent home.
- We have provided alcohol-based hand sanitizers and tissues throughout the workplace and in common areas.
- Cleaning sprays and wipes are made available to clean and disinfect frequently touched objects and surfaces such as telephones and keyboards.
- Our cleaning service is now cleaning our common areas – bathrooms, break rooms, etc.… twice per day.
- We have restricted access to any non-essential visitors at all our facilities.
- We have issued an air travel ban for employees.
- We continue to closely monitor information regarding COVID-19, CDC, WHO recommendations, and evaluate our own policies and procedures. At this time, we believe we can protect the health and safety of our employees while continuing to provide our customers with essential products.
- Even with our enhanced health and safety policies, it is still business as usual for us at Sellars. We have been producing and will continue to produce the items you need and want, so it is not necessary to increase orders and stockpile inventory. We remain steady and implore you to do the same.