- Highly absorbent wiping cloth
- Turkish towels are extra large for expanded wiping coverage
- Contains recycled material from bath towels, bath robes or similar material
- Ideal for oil industry, janitorial supply, garage, household, roofing, plumbing, painting and staining
- Boxes contain rags of varying sizes, type and composition within each fabric family
Why Choose Sellars® Reclaimed Rags
We work hard to make sure that the weight and fabric type listed on the box is actually what is IN the box.
We remove rags found in poor condition at both the grading and conversion stages. These measures are especially important to customers who’ve experienced reclaimed rags that were poorly sorted, improperly weighed or of an inferior quality in the past.
We use Job Corps, a no-cost education and career technical training program administered by the U.S. Department of Labor, in the creation of our Reclaimed Rags. Job Corps is the nation’s largest career technical training and education program for young people age 16 years thru 24 that qualify as low income.
The process of recycling clothing already avoids wasted textiles, creates a significant revenue source for non-profits, provides low cost clothing for third world countries and reduces industrial activity normally associated with such processes as the creation and washing of rental rags.
Convenient ‘Punch-out’ allowsfor easy dispensing of rags
You request has been sent successfully.
We could not complete you request because you enter incorrect validation text. Please try again.
©2013 Sellars Absorbent Materials, Inc. • 6565 North 60th Street • Milwaukee, WI 53223